Lade - automatically load secrets from Doppler as environment variables

Hey, I have created Lade (GitHub - zifeo/lade: Automatically load secrets from your preferred vault as environment variables, and clear them once your shell command is over.) to help me manage the secrets in Doppler and different vaults with - hopefully - a greater user experience than the CLIs.

Based on the shell command you are submitting, Lade will fetch the required secrets from Doppler (but also Infisical, Vault or 1Password) and inject them in the environment variables. It will also clear them once the command is over to avoid any leak. It is especially powerful with Terraform where you need to prefix some secrets or when you need to share those secrets “dependencies” with other teammates.

Currently, Lade acts like a wrapper of the CLIs, and I wait on having more feedback before switching to the “native” APIs. I am curious to hear what you think and see whether it might be useful for you.

Feedback warmly welcomed on GitHub - zifeo/lade: Automatically load secrets from your preferred vault as environment variables, and clear them once your shell command is over..