Docker-compose detach

Hello, is it possible to run docker-compose up -d? When executing doppler run – docker-compose up -d I’m getting an error “Error: unknown shorthand flag: ‘d’ in -d”

Thank you!

Hi @RayBishopTN!

Yep, this should definitely be possible! I just gave it a shot and it worked fine:

~/dev/compose
❯ doppler run -p docker-compose -c dev -- docker-compose up -d
[+] Running 3/3
 ⠿ Network compose_default            Created                                                                                                                  0.3s
 ⠿ Container compose-doppler-test2-1  Started                                                                                                                  2.5s
 ⠿ Container compose-doppler-test1-1  Started                                                                                                                  2.5s
~/dev/compose took 4s
❯ doppler -v
v3.56.0
~/dev/compose
❯ docker-compose -v
Docker Compose version v2.15.1

Could you let me know the following information?

• Doppler CLI version (doppler -v)
  • Docker Compose version (docker-compose -v)
  • The shell you’re using along with its version (usually available in the SHELL environment variable – then just execute the shell binary with --version)
  • The operating system and version you’re using

Regards,
-Joel

Hello @watsonian; thank you for your response, and I appreciate your help. Adding – before docker-compose up -d did the trick.